Thursday, February 14, 2013

Books I want to write

I would like to write books about the History of the NFL, the History of College Football, and the History of Notre Dame Football. Football is a subject that is very near and dear to me. I love to play it,    love to watch it, and love to learn more about the game and its history. The History of the
NFL. Would include the AFL, NFL merger. As well as rival leagues to the NFL, and the evolution of the game.
The History of College football, would include the first ever game in 1869 between Princeton and Rutgers. As well as the development of the league under President Roosevelt, and its growth since then. The history of Notre Dame football, would be about the creation of Notre Dame football, as well as its famous games, coaches, and players.

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely read this book, and I think this would be a great book highlighting how the great sport of football started.

    ReplyDelete